Monday, February 20, 2012

What happens when 713 Motoring gets their hands on Three Range Rovers???

DSC00086_JPG

This past weekend, I accidently published the 2012 Houston Auto Show/Dub Car Show Coverage. The last photo happened to have the caption: Would have loved to see a full photo of the Range Rover. It was a white Range Rover HSE with illegal window tint, smoked out headlights, and black aftermarket wheels. But the photographer of the photo took a general crowd shot and cut out half of the Range. Well I got my wish...

Houston's Own 713 Motoring recently had the opportunity to fully customize three different Range Rovers: A Range Rover Sport, A Range Rover HSE, and a Range Rover Autobiography Edition. One of 713 Motoring employees, Shaun, sent me a video of each Range, including the one I wanted to see a full photo of. Let's start with the first one...

The Autobiography Range Rover (also known as the most expensive Range Rover) sitting on Forgiatos happens to be owned by Johnathan Joseph of the Houston Texans (Not gonna lie, I really had to google that one. I don't do football.)



The Second Range Rover has a mystery owner (let's be real- all three of them are a mystery since I'm not into football.) but it's a Range Rover Sport



Finally, the third Range Rover HSE (The one I've been waiting for...), the one with the smoked out headlights and tail lights sitting on 26 inch Asantis. This fully customized Range Rover belongs to Derrick Ward of the Houston Texans (smile and nod). And check this out....



I'm so out of touch with football. I could only name one player from the New York Giants and the only reason I know who Osi Umenyiora is because he rents his Atlanta mansion out for video shoots. Remember my motto "If it's not the New York Yankees, it's over my head." Either way, no matter who the owner was, all three of them walked away with some great customized Range Rovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment