Thursday, July 28, 2011

Car Show Coverage: 2011 Dub Car Show: Chicago


The Dub Car Show Tour is still rolling strong, and this time they stopped off in Chicago. I've never been to Chicago, but after seeing these photos, I do want to go... for a car show. From what I can tell, Chicago does and have some super creative interiors.

Check out some of the photos...

Meguiars chose a gorgeous vehicle for their display...


Love the exterior...

He probably thought he was the hottest thing since sliced bread...

I've seen this car before at the Funkmaster Flex Car Show in Louisville.

*whistles* I would love to hear how great the sound is.

Why use a traditional box when you can use your imagination?

Waka loves the kids... and he has great taste in hats.

Although I do not care for the new tail lights on the Dodge Charger, I do love the fact that they smoked out the tail lights on this particular one.



A car show isn't a car show without a lowrider.


Looks perfect on a Jeep...

*whistles again*




Can't have a car show without a model...

... or more.


Gorgeous, even if the interior is orange.

For more photos, check out Dub Car Show: Chicago Gallery at Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment