Monday, March 26, 2012

713 Motoring Battles It Out With Two Gorgeous Mercedes



Customizing Greats, 713 Motoring, filmed two separate videos of gorgeous Mercedes Benzes. The first video is a white Mercedes Benz S550 with black accents. The one thing that I can really say about 713 Motoring is that they have a sick attention to detail. Watch the video and look at the accents that they customized- outside of the black Strut Grille and the matching Strut vents.



They customized the door handles- not the side that you mostly see on a car, but the top part... the part that no one thinks to customize.

The second video is of my favorite Mercedes body style- the CLS. This particular CLS63 is sitting on carbon fiber Forgiato Wheels (the one that look like a star).



As much as I adore the CLS body style, I love what 713 Motoring did to the S550. Giving credit where credit is due, although they didn't send me the videos, and I had to search for them. But 713 Motoring will make sure that your vehicle is customized.

Serious question: how many licence plate styles does the state of Texas have? I know it's big, but it ain't that big.


No comments:

Post a Comment