Tuesday, March 13, 2012

713 Motoring Shows off 2 fully customized cars for Houston Texans players



Houston Texans' personal car customizer, 713 Motoring, released videos of the finished product to a Dodge Challenger and a Chevy Camaro. The Dodge Challenger belongs to Javarris Williams and 713 improved it with some custom paint, smoked tail lights, black aftermarket wheels, and some super dark limo tint. Check it out...



Now, the second vehicle- a completely customized Chevy Camaro SS for Derrick Ward, and 713 Motoring worked their magic by adding black Asanti wheels, super dark limo tint, blacked out Asanti Grille, smoked out head and tail lights, Oracle head lights, lambo doors, and a custom red and black interior... there's probably more, but I was going by what I saw in the video and you'se know I wear glasses. Check this out...



I know you saw the cars in the background that 713 Motoring "subtlety" added. Thought of the moment: I hope 713 owns the entire parking lot because it seems like they have their own personal car show a couple of times a week.

Side note: Wikipedia is one powerful tool. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to not only name the players on the Houston Texans team, but I wouldn't have known that the Houston Texans is a NFL team. Remember- if they don't play on River Ave off of the Major Deegan Expressway in the South Bronx, then it is over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment